October 28-30, 2015 – Provo, Utah
“Many Voices: One Commitment”
Celebrating the Many Voices Committed to creating safer communities for us all. Featuring keynote speaker Judy Benitez, Deputy Director, Transitional Housing Program, National Network to End Domestic Violence.
Coming October 3rd: The 3rd annual "Sisters of the Moon" Witches Party to benefit the Center for Women and Children in Crisis. It's that getting that time of year again and our friends at "Sisters of the Moon" are getting ready for this year's charity event for the Center. A great Halloween experience, consider attending! Tickets can be purchased through the Sisters of the Moon facebook page.
More News and Events...
- Increases in Domestic Violence Related Deaths in Utah Result in One-Time Funding and Specialized Training to Assess and Prevent Risk of Serious Injury or Homicide
- UDVC in Washington DC: Advocates from Over 40 States Descend on Capitol Hill to Call for Funding and Legislation to Address Domestic Violence
- Take the Trauma Informed Services Assessment
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month in Utah declared by Governor
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month (DVAM) October 2014