No Harm Done CD with Utah Artists!
No Harm Done, Songs Against Domestic Violence compilation album features 11 original songs by 11 Utah-grown artists.
Each song touches on some aspect of domestic abuse in a different way. The songs range from country, to pop, to rock and more. The artists represented hail from all over the state from Salt Lake City in the north to St. George in the south.
Here's the playlist!
- Better Off • Meister & Ting
- See Me Now • Katie Ainge
- For Good • Mikalene
- Draw the Line • Insanity Void
- Break Up Letter • Rush and Roulette
- Never Break My Soul • Ellee Duke
- Sleep Through It • Katie McMinn
- Better Than I Used to Be • John VanWagoner
- Throw Your Stone • Red Yeti
- Doing It Wrong • Jefferson Montoya
- Getting Better • Supersofar
The musicians donated their time, talents and art and all proceeds go directly to the UDVC.
PRE-ORDER your copy today so that you can get your CD as soon as they arrive on !
The only way to know you'll get one is to reserve it now!
| Print |