Exhibitor Registration Fee:
$50 non-profits and $100 for-profit. The fee includes one draped table with 2 chairs and 1 trash can. Your support and presence at this conference is valuable to us, if the cost to participate is a barrier, please contact us to discuss other options.
Please fill out and submit the Agreement/Registration form. You can pay by card or mail check made out to Utah Domestic Violence Coalition (memo: Conference vendor),124 South 400 East Suite 300, Salt Lake City UT 84111
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Liz Watson at
Thank you in advance for your participation!
- Exhibitors must set up between 10:00-11:00am on Wednesday, October 5th; between 8:30am-9:00am on Thursday, October 6th and Friday, October 7th.
- Exhibits/tables must be taken down by 4pm on Friday,October 7th.
- We ask that vendors make their best attempt to be present for the entire conference.
- Access to electricity is limited; please indicate in your form if you will need access.
- Registration fee is non-refundable
- Exhibitors may not sell any food inside the venue. Exhibitors are welcome to bring small candy/treats for their tables.
- UDVC anticipates that snack bars will be made available by the Utah Valley Convention Center for the convenient purchase of snacks during breaks. Lunch will be offsite and a list of restaurant options will be made available.
- Neither UDVC nor Utah Valley Convention Center is responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.
220 West Center Street
Provo, UT 84601
|For-Profit Vendor Fee||$ 100.00|
|Non-Profit Vendor Fee||$ 50.00|