The Utah Domestic Violence Council provides training and technical support to domestic violence programs, advocates, police, health care professionals, faith leaders, educators and other community partners seeking to eliminate domestic violence in their communities.
UDVC training topics include:
- Trauma Informed Advocacy
- Effects of Violence on Children
- Co Occuring Issues Domestic Violence and Substance Abuse and Mental Health
- Intimate Partner Violence in Vulnerable Communities
- Safety and Technology
- Dating Violence Prevention
- Legal Issues and Proceedures
- Crisis Intervention
- Working with Diverse Communities
Utah Domestic Violence Council is committed to providing training based on current research and best practices. Please contact UDVC at (801) 521-5544 to learn more about current programs or to discuss program development to address your training needs.